Total Health Recommendations
These recommendations will help to boost your immune system to ward off illness, including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, auto-immune disease, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
There is a saying, "You are what you eat." The human body has an incredible ability to heal itself (despite what we do to it!). Here are 5 very important general dietary recommendations.
1. Aim to eat 50% of your diet as raw food (90% is ideal) raw, whole fruits and vegetables… including salads, smoothies (ones you make yourself in a blender — NOT store-bought), etc. Eat as many whole fruits and vegetables as you want… but vary the types. Organic is best, but any are MUCH better than none.
2. Avoid processed food (boxes, cans, frozen dinners, deli meats, bacon, sausage, etc)… We know it is difficult because those meals are quick and easy… and taste delicious!
3. Avoid fast food (loaded with MSG, hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals).
4. Take an organic, whole food probiotic. When you suffer from low quantities of beneficial bacteria, your immune system becomes severely compromised. This leaves your body more susceptible to fatigue, joint inflammation, viruses, parasites, allergies, autoimmune symptoms, and all manner of digestive disorders and life-threatening disease.
5. Take Neptune Krill Oil for essential Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants (severely deficient in most people's diets). Be careful of other fish oil supplements. They can be loaded with heavy metals and environmental contaminants including carcinogens. The whole food probiotic and the krill oil are the only two supplements recommended and they replace the "need" for synthetic, man-made laboratory vitamins supplements including calcium.
Here are additional optimal health choices:
1. Avoid cooking with synthetic materials (especially non-stick surfaces). Instead, use cast iron, glass, ceramic. Stainless steel is probably okay (the ones containing the lowest amount of nickel).
2. Avoid plastic & hot food together, including plastic wrap over hot food, microwaving food in plastic containers, serving hot food with plastic utensils, etc… especially plastics # 6 and # 7. (#1, 2 and 5 are least toxic… may be okay for cold foods)
3. Try to manage stress (meditation, yoga, relaxation music, etc)
4. Limit your daily exposure to synthetic chemicals commonly found in moisturizers, deodorants, cosmetics, shampoo,"air-fresheners", pesticides, sunscreen, household cleaning products, etc. Natural Pure Organics has food-grade, certified organic, personal care and household products which contain 100% beneficial ingredients and 0% synthetic chemicals.
5. Avoid artificial sweeteners and anything that says, "Low Fat", "Fat-Free", "Sugar-Free" or "Diet"
6. Avoid using the microwave (decreases the nutritional value by up to 90% as well as altering the chemical composition of the food to include carcinogens)
7. Drink spring water or install a whole house filtration system.
8. Use a chlorine filter on your shower if you have city water (unless you have whole house filtration). You can inhale and absorb 8-10 glasses worth of chlorine in one ten-minute shower. Chlorine has been linked to arteriosclerosis (inflammation of the arteries), etc.
9. Avoid trans-fats
10. Avoid or at least limit use of pasteurized and homogenized dairy products. If you are going to use them, then fresh and raw from the farmer is best.
11. Use coconut oil for all baking/frying/cooking needs (preferably certified organic, unrefined, unbleached, cold-processed, non-GMO, non-copra coconut oil). Olive oil is healthy if you do not heat it.
12. Avoid soda (especially diet soda) which has been linked to obesity, kidney stones, osteoporosis, cancer, etc…
13. Consider reducing your juice consumption. Fruit juice has been pasteurized which destroys nutrients and naturally occurring enzymes. Save your money and spend it on whole pieces of fruit instead. If you drink juice, think of it as a treat once in a while… don't let yourself view it as equal nutrition to the actual piece of fruit. The whole piece of fruit has all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and fiber in the proper balance for efficient absorption, digestion and utilization of nutrients.
If you have any questions about our certified organic products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
> View other Articles